There has been such an incredible response to the first Amazon fall fashion post, I figured another one was in order. It seems you appreciate cute and cheap clothes and accessories as much as I do! It’s hard to beat online shopping for trendy and affordable clothing that can magically show up on your doorstep or in your mailbox in just two days. Since writing the first post, I have ordered several more clothing items- sweaters, tanks, tops, leggings, dresses, and more. I’ve also heard rave reviews from friends on these clothes.
Keep in mind that most of these items come in various colors and styles. Even if you aren’t crazy about the color or pattern on one of them, but you like the cut, then click on the link and you might find an option that works better for you.
Remember also to look for “Free Shipping” (beside the Prime logo), so you will have the option to return items that don’t work without having to pay return shipping charges. (This is helpful when shopping for myself, but it really helps when buying gifts for others in case I don’t pick the right thing!)
(comes in various colors)
(I always get compliments on this top- this leopard print is really neutral and pretty. It also comes in various colors/prints.)
4. Imily Bela Women’s Kimono Batwing Cableknit Slouchy Oversized Wrap Cardigan Sweater (my current favorite cozy cardigan)
(Perfect layered with a cardigan and paired with booties in the fall or tall boots in the winter.)
6. AlvaQ Women V-Neck Faux Wrap Top (cute and super comfy top to throw on with jeans)
10. Lovaru Women’s Boho Open Front Cardigan Colorblock Long Sleeve Loose Knit Lightweight Sweaters (This cardigan is really good quality- feels like the Loft)
11. AWULIFFAN Women’s Summer Sleeveless V-Neck T-Shirt Tunic Tank (perfect to wear under all of those cardigans!!!)
14. Ybenlow Womens Open Front Loose Drape Long Sleeve Duster Sweater with Tassels (Wear with skinny jeans and the white tank above- #11)
(I wear this all summer by itself and all fall with a jean jacket or cardigan.)
Last one: Has anyone heard about the famous “Amazon Nightgown Dress” that all of the fashion bloggers and influencers have been talking about? Even CNN reported on its popularity! It looks like a housecoat (or “muumuu” if you will), but it sure looks comfy. I’ve seen pictures of some of these influencers pairing these dresses with summer sandals and actually pulling it off! Could these same dresses be layered with long chunky cardigans and paired with booties for fall or tall boots for winter? Any thoughts? I just can’t decide…
Don’t forget to check out the first Amazon fall fashion post here if you haven’t already!
(This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)