Skip to Content

Erin Condren Snap-In Teacher Dashboard

Erin Condren Substitute Teacher Notepad

New Morning Mercies:
A Daily Gospel Devotional
by Paul David Tripp

Resources for Working Moms

19 responses to “Can You Imagine The Potential Impact of Praying Daily For Your Kids’ Teachers?”

1. Amy English says:

I absolutely love this idea! I’m in!

2. Cathie says:

HALLELUIA!!! This just blessed my heart more than I can say! THANK YOU!
    And what a wonderful commitment to make for my son’s teachers this year. Sharing – and so excited for an AMAZING year!

3. Jeannie Arthurs says:

What a great idea! I am going to do this! It will be much easier for me since I only have one!

4. Nina says:

I love this idea! Thanks so much for the PDF..anything to make our lives easier and more spiritual is major brownie points for me. I never thought to do this!

5. Andrea Charles says:

Beautiful idea! I know God will honor your prayers. I’m going to go to my son’s school and walk a circle around the school while I pray for the school year.

6. DONNA MILLER says:

This is so awesome to pray for our children’s teachers! I need to set realistic goals that I can actually commit to and follow through on. Better than setting lofty spiritual goals that I will more than likely abandon later. Thank you for this awesome post! ❤

7. Patsy Burnette says:

Katie, thank you so much for this timely post. The schools in my county started back today and I know others around the country will be going back soon.

Pinned, tweeted and will post to the InstaEncouragements FB this weekend.

Thanks for linking up at InstaEncouragements!

8. Ann says:

What a great idea – I love this!

9. Ann Miesner says:

My husband and I prayed for the teachers our children would receive before the school year started. God greatly answered those prayers with Godly, Christian teachers. Our children are now grown and as we look back we see just how much He answered those prayers. Great article.

10. Rebecca Jones says:

Write them out, use post it notes, whatever you need to do, it is important. And don’t forget to put notes in the backpacks, children should pray too.